hellok723 asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Do you know any good straightening shampoos or gels that work good?

• Favorite Answer

Ohh yeah sweetie I have the BEST stuff!

My pageant coach is good friends with quite a few models and actresses and whatnot so he always gets the inside scoop on all the good hair products and stuff and then he passes that stuff down onto me lol

The brand is "Back to Basics" these products can be purchased at Supercuts (the hair salon) and you can get more info about the shampoo, condition, and straightening gel at www.backtobasics.com

I'm telling you this stuff is GREAT! I love it. I wont use anything else and I have great hair it's soft and shiny and I compliments on my hair every single day

Source(s): Beauty Pageant Queen Miss 2007 SF Bay Area Teen

Redkin has one called Smooth Down. I just love it!! Call some local salons to see what they have to offer. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Good Luck

Don't ask us, go to a local beauty salon and ask. They will help. I'm a dude and have been helped many time by locally owned salons and have greatly helped.

garnier fructis and sunsilk

herbal essence