I'm very concerned. Since most of the media had forgotten what a rotten human being saddam was?

will they still blame princess diana for the war with the arabs?

Favorite Answer

Who would have imagined, during the hours after 9/11, that in barely five years more Americans would think their president, because he stood up to the terrorists, to be a greater villain than the guys who committed the terrorist acts themselves!

Just as our parents are called the "baby boomers," so ours will surely come to be known as "the generation of frontal lobotomies."

No one forgotten what Saddam did...and no one said that Saddam is not guilty for what he was trailed,but killing him is not a punishment... by killing him they truly transformed him into a martyr,who was judged and killed by the American occupant...and who's death should be revenge...Because of Saddam's death many more people are going to die...

You know Saddam once killed half a million people in one sitting.

If you don't know it by now my friend, that some people are just friggen nut jobs, and if what you posted is true, you have proven my point....pathetic isn't it.....

I think we need to forgive him.