Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

how do you take off the "auto search" thing ? like when yahoo remember everything you searched for,how 2 clear

• BigRez
    Favorite Answer

That's called Auto Complete. Turn it off by going to Tools > Internet Options > Content and then pressing the Auto Complete button. Then uncheck the Forms checkbox and apply/ok all the way out.

Or, clear you history from the Tools > Internet Options.

Wasn't sure which one you're having a problem with.

• linton

regrettably i'm no longer a poet. I attempt on party to place in writing a sprint poetry, and it brings me some happiness as quickly as I do, yet i'm no longer sufficient to be referred to as a poet. In humility I each and every so often evaluate myself a logician. So i visit face aside and connect C.S. in her expression of admire and love for the poets. I rejoice with what she has stated and that i very plenty rejoice along with her.

go to this website www.ccleaner.com and download the cleaner dont use the advanced options, go on the bowser settings and seclect everything except saved passwords and just run the cleaner. easy