What should I do?

I am interested in a cute guy at work and I know he equally feels for me.Yesterday I told him I practice VB at the gym and today he was there working out and practiced with me.I couldn't get the courage to ask him out because I kept wondering, why does he not ask me out?Is this his way of showing that he is interested in me and that I should make a move.He never says no to anything I ask him, even if I offer him Twizzlers.He notices the littlest things about me and remembers everything I tell him.Then what stops him?Sometimes I feel that he can't tell if I like him, and I don't give him enough hints.We have each other's aim, but he never pings me and I feel comfortable chatting and sharing what I want to say.Should I ask him out over aim?I just don't know why he won't ask me out even when I give him so many hints. Please advise me what to do before we both loose interest in each other.

• MJ
    Favorite Answer

It sounds like his interested in you, maybe he feels shy about it. Just ask him out.

DO NOT ASK HIM OVER AIM. Please, just don't. Where is the romance in asking him over Aim? It's always SO much easier to talk to people over the internet. You type words, click enter, and that's it. You've asked him. Asking him out over AIM is immature. Yeah, you gained the strength to asked him. But it didn't take much.

Tell him in person. Not only will it prove that you like him, but it'll show how brave you are. He will like you even more. Promise.

Do not hurry. Before final approach you must try to understand him in total and should not whether he is also interested about you. Gradually you both will understand each other and if found suitable then only ask for personal likes, dislikes and other queries.

I say just tell him, but hey if u care about the friendship hold back.

The relationship can come later on.

Do not push the River! let things happen on their own.

Go for it.

• anything do usefully