clothing in Beyonce's music video?

Does anybody know where I can find the jacket that Beyonce wears in her "Irreplacable" music video? It is black and white with some kind of print on it. It's in the first part of the video where she's walking with her ex out to the taxi.

Favorite Answer

Right now that hoodie is sold out in stores everywhere. Beleive me, I ran up a huge cell phone bill calling stores all across the state. They only made a limited number-700 of them. However, they are selling them on E-Bay. Type Dereon in the search field. They are selling for around $200-$350. Yeah, it's a little expensive but they are really hot right now. I purchased mine at a store called D.E.M.O in Florida right before Christmas. Call up a few stores in your area like D.E.M.O and Man Alive. They may still have some left. Good Luck!!

It did have an overdose of nudity and how they noted as the truck the Pussy Wagon develop into offputting yet i see what you're announcing however the music is rated television 14 if youre too youngand cant take care of it dont watch it its no longer all as undesirable as rihanna making a music rude boy to an objective industry of youngsters on the infants determination award how do you think of father and mom felt approximately their young ones listening to take it, take it, like it love me?

www.House Of Dereon.com

• .

try her website