any alternativ medicine for diskus hernia, please!?

Favorite Answer

Diskus Hernia surgery is very safe nowadays. My cousin got her Hernia and colostomy surgery in India by a company called Forerunners Healthcare .The Price for Minimal Invasive and Laparoscopy surgery is very less in India. She paid 25% of the cost she was quoted in America.

Forerunners Healthcare is very famous in India. They arrange Hernia, Appendectomy, Thyroid and other laparoscopy surgery for foreigners in India.

I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories. They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low price, as the Hernia, Colostomy and other minimal invasive surgery is not covered by insurance. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare available In India is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.

http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com

Hope this helps.