Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why do guys like to say "I'd hit that" or "I'd tap that" like they can?

They like to use it especially when posting anonymously on the internet but God knows they probably have difficulties getting to know a girl and the woman they say "i'd hit that" about are out of their league.

Do they say it to make themselves feel better or it's an animal thing where they have to show off their "power" so people can witness how potent they are?

Favorite Answer

Niiicely put. I agree. I'ts like "yeah, you'd hit that but, whose going to let you hit it?" some guys are so sad.

As a teenage boy, I have said "I'd tap that" or "I'd hit that" many times. It's probably hormones that men have that usually triggers that into the minds of their brain. I mean, sometimes they keep it in their heads, but most of the times, that triggering blurts out the phrases.

On other times, lots of men say it as a joke. Not a joke as in sarcastically. Just for a chuckle.

It's just a way to say that they think a girl is attractive. Like if a pretty girl walks in the room and your friend says to you, I'd hit that, he's lightheartedly saying that he is attracted to the girl, attracted enough to do it with. He's not implying that he could or would even try, but given the chance, he would. Sometimes it is used jokingly (and crudely) by saying it about an ugly or disfigured girl. This is our culture. Don't get mad, get glad. You'll live longer.

LOL! You must be in some sort of denial, acting as if women don't feel that way, when they see a guy (or chick--?) they think is attractive. It's the nature of the beast--deal with it!

They could not hit this with a bat!

I guess they mean like...they would do that girl like..have sex with her....guys are sooo nasty these days!!

I dont know why either but it annoys the **** out of me!!!!!!!!!!!

young and silly

Because we are manly man.

I get that a lot...but no thank you!~