stress screensaver?

where can i get that one screensaver where thers ants everywhere and you can smash them or whatever. me and my man have been looking for it forever.

the one whre there are ants everywhere and you can kill them or smash them or whatever. me and my man have been looking forever. i have mac though no wndowns. will it work

Favorite Answer

i have used it in windows and deleted it too. u mean abt the killing of ants by fire,gun machine etc right.

try it in www.cooltoad.com

The EleFun Company released Butterflies - a new product in the Animated Desktop Wallpaper series. We have managed to use new technology and keep perfect picture quality at the same time.

I have it but cant remember where i got it.. I have had it many years .I used to be in customer support in computers.. it helps alot while you are talking to people to be able to do all of that..