Did God smile or frown when Saddam Hussein was hanged?

Favorite Answer

Invisible inaudible nonexistent entities smiling is impossible to know.

if any body thinks that god has the qualities of compassion, forgiveness, he would definitely not smile at the execution of Saddam.

I am sure that God was not smiling. He does not want anyone to come to this. He desires people to come to Him. God did not smile. He cried I am sure

I thought he wasn't going to the gallows until Sunday...??? What's up? Did I miss the grand finale?

.......(later).........................

Darn... I did ...I did ...I did miss the grand finale. Oh well, there will undoubtedly be other nasty-boys to execute in the future. (And, no, I don't feel at all bad the Saddam was executed - it was his just reward for leading his country by criminal methods.)

So... did God smile? That's the question?

Good gosh, do we always have to go have these dunce-search questions? Alas... O.K. I'll play... If Santa smiled God smiled, too. How's that?

()()() r u randy? ()()()

.

Neither ... God doesn't delight in the consequences of others, especially, those who do not have a conscious, cognisant knowledge of Him !!!

Id like to believe that god is sad that we as his people got to this point in our lives.

• JP

God is downcast on one of his creation & satan is smiling with welcoming arms.

We can't know the mind of God.

Only God knows the answer to this question.

He frowns because the Iraqis killed him painlessly. The man should've been tortured to death for orchestrating 9/11!