Did God smile or frown when Saddam Hussein was hanged?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Invisible inaudible nonexistent entities smiling is impossible to know.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if any body thinks that god has the qualities of compassion, forgiveness, he would definitely not smile at the execution of Saddam.

• 1 decade ago

I am sure that God was not smiling. He does not want anyone to come to this. He desires people to come to Him. God did not smile. He cried I am sure

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I thought he wasn't going to the gallows until Sunday...??? What's up? Did I miss the grand finale?

.......(later).........................

Darn... I did ...I did ...I did miss the grand finale. Oh well, there will undoubtedly be other nasty-boys to execute in the future. (And, no, I don't feel at all bad the Saddam was executed - it was his just reward for leading his country by criminal methods.)

So... did God smile? That's the question?

Good gosh, do we always have to go have these dunce-search questions? Alas... O.K. I'll play... If Santa smiled God smiled, too. How's that?

()()() r u randy? ()()()

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Neither ... God doesn't delight in the consequences of others, especially, those who do not have a conscious, cognisant knowledge of Him !!!

• 1 decade ago

Id like to believe that god is sad that we as his people got to this point in our lives.

• JP
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

God is downcast on one of his creation & satan is smiling with welcoming arms.

• 1 decade ago

We can't know the mind of God.

• 1 decade ago

Only God knows the answer to this question.

• 1 decade ago

He frowns because the Iraqis killed him painlessly. The man should've been tortured to death for orchestrating 9/11!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.