Sunkn asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

Movie for my cat? While i am away from home.?

My cat gets lonely and howls even when I leave to go to the restroom.. she doesnt like me leaving her alone... so i was wondering if they make movies out there for cats.. like they do for dogs... i just want my cat occupied besides the toys she gets easily bored of. Someone help me find a thing like so.

Favorite Answer

Hi there...absolutely. It's called the Cat Sitter: http://petsittervideos.com/

Source(s): Animal Trainer to domestic and exotic cat

Some cats do show interest in certain TV programs or movies. Try something like tennis or ping-pong. Also, if you have a spot where you can do so, put up a bird feeder near a window that the cat can look out of. The birds coming and going will provide hours of entertainment.

Your very rude ; why would you call PETA on her? She is doing the right thing. What if her cat is declawed and gets hurt? Or what if her cat runs away from home while outside? Not a smart idea. The perfect movie would be the Aristocats. It features lots of cats in it ; even my 3 cats find it fasanting.

Source(s): my own experience.

Any bird video will work, particularly just something you tape off of PBS about birds. I also have a bird clock (makes different bird calls on each hour), plenty of toys, and some great perches at windows in case my cats want to watch the real thing.

Cats dont need a movie. Just leave the TV on for her. Go to a pet store and ask for additional help.

I always leave th eradio on for my cat when i got out. Usually the Jazz station. it calms him down, and he's not all wild and stuff when i come home. Or you could just put the tv on. maybe the news that has a scroll across the bottom. my cat likes to play with that, hah.

Put you Cat outside! It is very cruel to keep your cat locked up in an apartment or a house all day. I shoudl call PETA on you. On second thought they would just kill your cat if they got their hands on it. I keep my cats outside during the day.