how much is a gallon milk jug full of quarters worth?

Favorite Answer

freak dood! that's sick!

Forget aobut volumetric measuresments, that's a pain to get anywhere with, go for weight. Weigh it and divide it by the weight of 4 quarters and you totally got the value of your collection in dollars... the weight of the jug itself is neglible. Bathroom scale will you an a very rough estimate, and according to my calculations

5.670 grams per quarter, to pounds that .01, so that's 80 quarters to a pound.

Every pound your jug weighs (which I'm guessing is like 15-20 lb) is 80 quarters, that's 20 dollars, so I'm thinking you have 300-400 dollars

That would depend on whether the milk jug was worth anything in and of itself, and on how many quarters were in the jug. Also, are any of the quarters "rare" or wanted by collectors or are they just plain ol' twenty-five cent pieces?

Don't you love it when someone answers a question with a question? (Or with several questions)

less than a gallon milk jug full of dimes

I had a quart size container of quarters in Las Vegas once. I won them playing slots. It was similar to a quart sized tub of margarine or cottage cheese.

When I cashed them in, it totaled about $100.

.

take the volume of the container and divide by the volume of a quarter use cubic mm because thats the best way to measure a quarter would be a pain to calculate

At least $5,but since youre a nice guy I will give you $12 for it....

A lot of money!