state the importance of 1st airmail service in india.when and where it started and by whom?

Update:

i need this answer urgently today itself so if possible answer me within 10min or contact me on 09934620725

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

try ask.com, google or wikipedia

• Login to reply the answers
  • poyner
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Demographic records does not assist you to recognize what faith a rustic ought to appreciate. by potential of that good judgment, usa is a christian u . s . a . of guys over age 25. Does all and sundry think of those are the only people who ought to have a say in our government? This u . s . a . exchange into shaped by potential of agnostics, atheists, and deists. The treaty of tripoly the asker talks approximately exchange into ratified UNANIMOUSLY. This has occurred thrice interior the history of the U. S., and it exchange into ratified in 1797, numerous of the folk who voted for it have been the founders of the country. asserting it is a christian u . s . a . is basically mendacity to your self. No u . s . a . ought to make any regulation pertaining to faith. We base our regulations on existence, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. except an expression of those rights violates the rights of yet somebody else, there must be no regulation against that expression. i'm an atheist, yet i does not want an atheist president. i want an agnostic. a guy or woman who by no potential says a be conscious approximately faith and in basic terms cares approximately shaping our u . s . a . in the way it exchange into defined to be while it exchange into created. Edit: "In god we have confidence" exchange into extra to funds interior the previous due nineteenth century. It exchange into extra to paper funds interior the 50s. We did no longer got here across this u . s . a . on god. The "under god" part of the pledge of allegiance exchange into extra interior the 50s to boot as a thank you to extra distance ourselves from communists.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.