hey you tell me if my miley cyrus aka hannah montana site is anygood?

hey i neeed yo peeps to chek my site and tell me if it is anygood freewebs.com/hannahakamiley

Favorite Answer

It is not very good at all. You need to lighten up the page. It is very hard to read a lot of things on the page. You can also tell that a child made the site. There are a lot of Miley likes this...then the next line will have Miley likes that. Just put a section of Miley likes....then have a list of what she likes. You also need to use correct grammar.

I can see that you put some time into it and that is great. Just clean it up a little and it will be a better site. Good Luck!!

I seen it and it is a functional site, if that is all you intended to acheive then you have done that.

On the other hand, if you are looking for advice on what else "could" be done to this site then I will offer some food for thought. OK?

What you have on that front page is a list of components in a serial fashion, one right after the other. A person has to scroll all the way to the bottom to read what is at the bottom. 80% of the people on the itnernet will never stay on a site long enough to ever reach the bottom of the page if it requires they scroll and read everything along the way.

You need to not only set links to other pages in your site, but consider links to certain areas within the page itself. Hence, allowing people to Jump right to the section they want.

I would reconsider the font color, it is not the easiest to read, and what is the sense of a site if it is difficult to read. I'd think of a color like Yellow, white, or a similiar color for my fonts when using a dark background like this.

You may want to include some of your scattered items in a parellel table fashion, as opposed to the serial design.

I would also move that audio control to a mid point on my page, not at the very bottom.

For your logo banner you could design the page with a static frame up top, so your banner is always present.

Like I said, just a few thoughts, I could go on but there don't seem to be a lot of need if the design you got now is what you were after. As it is it is nice and like I said it is functional so there is not "Need" to make changes, it all depends on what you like, and what you are after.

If you made that link clickable, people would have an easier time getting to your site.

Make that URL to start with http://www and then your link will be clickable and easy to get too.

Good luck.