I'm really sad you have no idea, i think when i drink I cant handle it, i really cant im no longer strong. I

i want my baby back more than anything in the world. Can someone help me?

Favorite Answer

Stop drinking... It's the cause of all your problems. Your baby deserves better than your willing to give. Your an adult, get your act together NOW.

Hey man, sober up, and get yourself together. I'm going through the same thing, but I don't drink my problems away. Join a gym and work out every day. Make youself look good and cut. You'll slowly build you confidence while keeping your mind off her. Before you know it, you'll catch another girl's attention. Forget about your ex.

I don't know anything about your baby, but you may need help with the drinking problem. You did it to yourself- nobody held a gun to your head, insisting you to drink- whatever!

well ask yourself what would she think if she could see u right now? would she want to come back to a depressed doom and gloom crying in front of a computer? i dont think so!! so pick yourself up go and have a shower and a shave and do something positive like clean your house or go for a walk, you can do it live your life pick yourself up and she'll come back

i think you should get your self checked in to a 12 stept program and get your life of track, it would be best for you and for her in the long run you'll be glad you did!!!