Eminem better than Pac?

I personally think in their written work, Pac is better than Eminem by a long shot but my boyfriend differs.. what do you think.

REMEMBER not freestyle (pac wasnt the best freestyler) but written songs and ideas

THANKS!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love Eminem but, have to go with Pac on this one!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

1st of all pirate jimmy is an idiot. second of all you cant compare both of them because Tupac helped make rap what it is today. Eminem is one of the front runners in the modern rap scene. To be honest with you songs like "Brenda's Got A baby" and "I Aint Mad At Cha" make Tupac one of/if not the greaters rapers of all time. Eminem is known for just saying whats on his mind. Tupac had a message saying "keep your head up" Eminem's message is "You shouldnt Give a f uck" If you want to talk about freestyle you should check people out like Nas and The Game. Also, you shouldnt count out Snoop Dogg or Ludacris.

• 1 decade ago

The difference between apples and oranges! Their styles are sooo different. Pac was a visionary. Eminen is revolutionary.

• 1 decade ago

tupac was boring. he only had about 4-5 songs that was good really. em is a muddafuggin' lyricist. listen to rabbit run on the 8 mile soundtrack.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think being alive automatically makes you better. However, being dead gives the mystique of what could of been.......I don't know what I'm talking about and I don't care about either one, a dead criminal or a goofy dork perpatratin' being hard. I like things and stuff.

• 1 decade ago

2pac was a visionary

eminem is a black wannabe with crappy songs that appeal to kids who also like the crazy frog

• 1 decade ago

they both suck, rap sucks, etc. anyway if your going for gangsta 2 PAC, if your going for beat then Eminem. but rap really really sucks big ones

• 1 decade ago

He's going to get himself shot talking like that. 2Pac is like, a cult.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.