if you saw your boyfriend dating your best friend whatwould you do i nedda littel help here thanks?

i saw my boyfriend in the house of my best friend since childhood i didn't ask him anything cos i thought he was waiting for me but i saw him there all the time even if i tell him i wouldn't be there do you think they are going out? pls help me what should i do

Favorite Answer

hey talk to him and see what is really going on and also talk to your friend if she is a real friend she will tell you the truth i hope this will help you

I'm not really clear on this, could you please provide more details? However, I think the best thing is to discuss it openly with both of them. Also, if you are under 18 I suggest you not get too possessive with your boyfriend as he will no doubt be the first of many. Certainly, if you find he and your best friend ARE dating, don't let that hurt your friendship with your best.

• sexton

I think your boyfriend is seeing your best friend behind your back.. let these two nasty people have each other and find a guy and friend that will be better :) :) :)

ASK HIM STRAIT UP AND IF HE IS A TRUE BOY FRIEND HE WILL NOT LIE TO U ASK UR BF IF SHE IS DOING SOMETHING WIT UR BOYFRIEND AND IF THEY ARE DOIN SOME THING U NEED TO DROP THEN LIKE U NEVER KNEW THEM

• let him know what you fill inside.being open will make youy sleep like the millionaire next door.all the best

let him know how you feel anout it! just simply tell him or talk with ur friend in private!