Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

How do you get those little heart things coming out of your avatars mouth?

I have seen some people with them, and I was wondering how you get them.

Favorite Answer

those are kisses. see the face ( like mine) that looks like it is wearing eyeliner? use that face and then see on the top where u can be happy, sad, angry, and then click on the star ( which means special) and then save changes. and it blows kisses!

-hetty♥

My avatar isn't any a wrestler so no. journey a million: my crew. journey 2: Johnny Chaos journey 3: red horny Cerebral Phenom journey 4: Y2J the global is Yours significant journey: The stress Promo: nicely, nicely, nicely. PD you're making this too rattling basic for me! ok, nicely when we locate out who the ten adult men are competing in this rebirth if i'm not in it i am going to allow you to already know today, whoever walks out the champion(s) extra effective be on the safeguard in any respect cases. because if i'm not in it i am going to conquer down the winner or winners with my new crew once the journey ends. and we are able to proceed to conquer them down week in and week out! And as for The stress nicely shall we merely say they have some competition coming to get rid of their administration of YWWA! and if i'm in this journey it truly isn't any disqualification! Oh, no Doni my very last call isn't flair and also you dont should understand what it truly is! i'm not saying i'm a 16 time global champion (yet) and that i'd not be the perfect contained in the organization inspite of the indisputable fact that it particular as hell wont take lengthy to fix that. yet, for now Doni i go away you with this i'm, and consistently will be, extra effective THAN YOU!!!! BQ: Christian. be conscious to the sensible

1. 2nd face

2. Special Face

u put it to the 2nd face on the the avatras apearence and then put the special one and that how u do it!

put your avator on special. it is probably on happy now.