I have a huge crush on her, but I don't want to become "obsessed"?

I know this girl in band, I really like her, and I think she likes me. I always think about her, and send her messages and stuff online, but I don't want to become obsessed with her, at least not now. What can I do to not have this happen to me?

Favorite Answer

first try checking out other girls... i'll let you in on a little secret: no matter how hot you think she is now, eventually you will be tired of her.... just a fact of life for guys

Take it from me . If you really like this girl be a good friend make her laugh be nice .Tell her ."I thing your nice " or something to that effect. To let her know your feeling and then stand back. The easiest way to loose a girl is to go after her to hard. If she feels about you the same way go easy don't push.Let love unfold and it will be stronger in the future.. Let her make the moves and don't jump her bones . When your young its easy to get horny all the time . But its not the best way to keep a friend or a potential life mate. No one wants to marry a easy girl .And if you make it to first second and third base you'll feel like running home when the time come to get serious with her. And think about the future.

Source(s): everyone was young at one time

I think Misterlyle is totally right, same with girls to guys. Once you get with the person, the "crush" will eventually go away. ( there is a saying that goes.." for every hot girl you see, there is a guy that is tired of F*ing her." So for now, just start hanging out with other girls, meet more new ppl.

There is really nothing you can do is you become obsessed with this girl. All I can tell you is something my mother used to tell me if you really care never show them the full extent of your love. Good Luck

Are you under 25?? Then don't waste your time. Chix are like busses, there'll be another along in 10 mins.

Find Tom Leykis on the radio and listen to what he has to say, or go to blowmeuptom.com

Source(s): personal experience

hey at least your a step ahead of me, im obsessed with a girl im not even talking to online or for real. nice job mate, hope you 2 get along.

Find a hobby, or focus more on band. That will help you divert your obsession from her.

• sexton

by knowing she's not the only girl in the world that you could have.. obsession comes out of desperation that there is no one else left :) :) :)

Step away from her. What I mean is, you do your stuff and your liking of her etc., but take time... in fact MAKE time for yourself and commit yourself to do something for that time that doesn't let you think about her.

U NEED TO FORGET ABOUT HER FOR A LITTLE I KNOW IT IS HARD BUT THAT IS THE ONLY WAY U WON'T GET OBSESSED