How do I clean a toothbrush that was mistakenly used?

Some may find this amusing but it's serious. :) in a toothy wauy. I was visiting my folks and yesterday saw my Dad cleaning my grandmother's dentures with my toothbrush ,which he had mistaken for an old replaceable one he thought no one used (it's very retro) Upon confronting him, he apologized and... show more Some may find this amusing but it's serious. :) in a toothy wauy.

I was visiting my folks and yesterday saw my Dad cleaning my grandmother's dentures with my toothbrush ,which he had mistaken for an old replaceable one he thought no one used (it's very retro) Upon confronting him, he apologized and admitted he had been cleaning the dentures for 2 weeks (eww!). Now I am picky with things and really want this toothbrush, is there some way i can clean it with disinfectant solution or something?

or just get a new one? (the same one is hard to find).
Update: Lol everyone is telling me to buy a new one HAHA! NO cheapskate here, this one is a 60s retro one, hence hard to find, and 'looks's old but I only got it a month ago . only reason I asked ,new one isn't a problem (though it's not the same) and yes i do know toothbrushes need changing every few... show more Lol everyone is telling me to buy a new one HAHA! NO cheapskate here, this one is a 60s retro one, hence hard to find, and 'looks's old but I only got it a month ago . only reason I asked ,new one isn't a problem (though it's not the same) and yes i do know toothbrushes need changing every few months, and for those wondering- (dont read if squeamish) - yes I did use it after my dad used it. he didnt know anyone was using it, neither did i.

lol , i dont want to think about it.