Tony Hawk Project 8 xbox 360 question?

ok i am stuck in the area with all the houses. how do i get to the citY????? i really need help. im getin poed.

♥alyssa

Update:

and how do you enter cheats for this game?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

u have to do the goal where u stitch on the back of the remote control car and hit a kicker then do a plant on the button above the gate. its a goal with the beaver mascot in it he is near the gate and if he isn't there yet u have to do more goals then he will pop up. hope this helps

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Password - result needaride - All decks diverse than for the Inkblot deck and Gamestop deck may be unlocked and unfastened. drinkup - finished Air Stats birdhouse - Inkblot deck hohohosoi - Skate as Christian Hosoi militarymen - Skate as Colonel and protection shield strangefellows - Skate as Dad and Skater Jam teen notmono - Skate as Jason Lee mixitup - Skate as Kevin Staab manineedadate - Skate as Mascot wearelosers - Skate as Nerd and Bum shescaresme - Skate as Pat the Realtor themedia - Skate as photograph woman and Filmer enterandwin - Skate because of the fact the undesirable Reaper plus44 - Skate as Travis Barker suckstobedead - Skate as Zombie Officer Dick newshound - Unlocks Anchorman sellsellsell - Unlocks skinny extremely aspects Agent badverybad - Unlocks twin

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.