teens and computers.?

Hey all,

im kinda new to all this but here goes. OK so i got a computer for xmas rite? but before i got this new one i used my old one for porn and all. so i was just wondering now is it ok for teens to masturbate to porn??

Thankful for any replies

Favorite Answer

Yes it is perfectly ok for teens to do that. I mean it is natural for people to do it. And I know that some will just say that it is gross and disgusting but come on, alot of people do it. So go for it dude!

But I have heard that viruses infect that kind of stuff like there is no tomorrow so just be carful with your new computer.

Yes and no. It's normal for you to be curious, and it's normal to masturbate but don't become addicted. Some porn isn't "safe" to view . Not only because of what it displays, but because of things it does to your computer.

All one has to do is read the above to know that teens shouldn't be allowed on computers at all

It is natural for teens to masturbate. But before you wack off, try working on your writing! Christ!

yes... it is like asking if its ok masturbating while looking at a tree, or a car...looking at a woman's naked body is natural, and if you are throwing it away y not put all the viruses on it you can and have a good time...lol

Yes, it is okay. I'm 16 and do it. If your parents say anything ask if they'd rather have you fu<king a girl and getting her pregnant.

Source(s): Experience.

sure, who cares? I am even going to admit that I do. Its just a part of life. So just lay back and surf the net. lol.

u SICK PERV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont ask that figure it out urself!!!!!!!!!! that is SUCH A SSSSSSSTTTTTUUUUPPPPIIIDDDD question!!!!! and NO that is not rite

1. b/c its adultry and if ur to immature to kno wat that means then look it up!!!!!

2. im positive that who ever gave that computer to didnt do so for that reason

3. it wasnt OK for u to use the old one for that reason either!!!!!!

Lmao i guess you could

Just don't hurt yourself

kay?

• =]

duh.. its natural.... and its the safiest sex there is... no worries about getting pregnant, or std's....... i think its like 80% or something, or teens actually masterbate.... im not sure if thats correct, but its about right

=]