Was my ex's gift to me a sign he wants me again?

My ex boyfriend and I still are casual aquaintances for about a year now. Last week for Christmas, he got me a gift as he says "just because we're still cool". He got me these little boxers boyshort and cami top to sleep in. He says that he thought they were a "cute gift" but I think the gift was something I might have gotten from him if he was STILL my boyfriend. BTW, I didn't think to get him anything if you're wondering. Anyways, was his gift a sign that he wants to hook up again?

Favorite Answer

i dont think so honey i think its just to say hey ur a cool friend and i thought of you when i went christmas shoppin dont get yo hopes up unless he askes u out again

• Sax M

He only keeps in touch with you because he wants to have casual sex with you. Why else would he be hanging around you after a year? Usually, when couples break up, shortly thereafter, an open invitation for sex still remains, and it is regarded by men as a lifetime pass to your vagina. You say that you didn't give him a gift. Well, you know what's going to put a smile on his face. It doesn't have to be serious. It's called casual sex.

After a year of being "casual" aquaintances it style of feels slightly superb, yet you're literally unlikely to ascertain till you ask. it truly is...in case you extremely favor to even bypass there. ok, casual does not mean "reward"!! What a most suitable, sweet guy to purchase you something, even inspite of the indisputable fact that he's really a BC. maximum adult men does not try this, and shame on you for not getting him something!! ;)

No, he doesn't want to hook up, he wants to unhook.. your bra that is. Nothing like a good poke with the ex and then say bye for another year or so. Women will never learn.

yeah he wants ya, ex's dont give gifts unless there are feelings there, or he wants some sex

Its a sign he thinks you are stupid enough to bang him again. Dont do it. I think you should throw them away. Men are such dogs.

Probably! Do you have a pic of you wearing them so we can see what they look like?

not in my opinion, sounds like he thinks you're cool and appreciates your friendship.