Boy problems!!!! Help me please.?

Ugh, ok I had this bf, and we dated seriously 4 6th months, and then he just broke it off 4 no reason. well now he emails me everyday and when i talk about other guys he gets mad, should we go back out? we do love each other alot, he just lets his stupid pride get to him. what should i do? please help me, im hot, and single and this is not right, lol.

• Sax M
    Favorite Answer

You should go out with other guys. If he broke it off, he has no right to get mad or jealous when you start dating other people again. Tell him that he was the one that broke it off and he should be the one that has to live with his decision. Really rub it in really good.

He likes you, otherwise he wouldn't get mad when you talk to other guys. Here's an idea, if you want him back, just act like you like other guys and he'll probably come crawling back if he does like you.

GO BACK OUT WITH HIM!!!!!!!! if he gets mad about other guys then he still wants u! and i know how u feel about being hot and single cuz i am!!! and i f**kin mad about it too

get back together. I have a friend that in her relationship they brake up and get back together all the time and they have been doing that for about a year and a half now.

go back out with him! find out why he broke up with you and make him feel guilty for it. Make him want u back. then hes all yours. if you really love him, do him a favor

you know what to do

ummm nooo. if he dumped you once he'll dump you twice. because he's really not so very nice!! ok but seriously, do you really think he won't hurt you again?? tell him to take a hike and move on!!!

• Trese

Move on

girl let me tell you something that how boys\men operate and you have accept that so the the best thing you can do is to move on and stop that foolish thing about love you are not married you are single dump him to hell...........................

Source(s): Naveia

IDK about this one but you should definetly let every thing play out and if you think you two could stay together for more than a year then try it out.

move on