What do you never have enough time of the day to do?

Favorite Answer

If I were to answer this question with anything other than the answer "I have enough time in the day to do everything that needs to be done." then that would be pretty stuiped of me.

For you see, If I were to instead answer your question like this: "I never have enough time for housework, and cleaning" or something close to that, or along the same lines as that, I would not be saying what I was telling you, I would instead be saying that I am lazy. I would be saying I am lazy because instead of doing the housework and cleaning, I am on Yahoo! Answers. If they really ment what they where saying, they would NOT be on Yahoo! Answers in the first place. They would be doingthe housework or the chores.

There for, this is MY answer:

I pretty much have enough time in the day to get everything done.

FYI: I am 11.

I never have enough time to clean the house like I want to.

Housework

• Amelia

I'm not sure. I usally find time for everything. I'm pretty organized and I work as a time management consultant. It takes balance and setting priorities.

spend enough time with the people i love

• ?

Sleep enough.

Live life to its fullest.

Clip my fingernails.

• Bren

finish cleaning

• ?

relax