ringtone help...MUCH NEEDED?

I have a verizon LG phone..and i want ringtones..BUT I DON'T WANT THAT STUFF THAT CHARGES YOU EVERY MONTH OR SENDS YOU BILLS..ALL I WANT IS JUST ONE RINGTONE...please please please help me...ahhh

Favorite Answer

with the lg models in phones for ringtone what u do i go to get it now - get tunes and tones. get new tones. will bring you to a screen that says get new app you down load the app it is going to ask you to purchase credits. some criedt vary between type of song song with words usually charges around about 2 credits. you will be billed once. the only time you are billed monthly is if you do a subcription. that usuall deels with games and all sorts of other stuff if you have any futher questions call 1800-922-0204 that verizon cust service ask for tech support but make sure you are off your handset we hate having to deal with pple that r on the handset

Source(s): verizon wireless wdts

u have to buy something that will install the ringtone or download one from the computer or buy one from the computer