Can anyone recommend a good, easy-to-use photo editing program?

Right now, believe it or not, I am still using Adobe PhotoDeluxe 2.0 and it just doesn't get along well with XP. It has some major problems with finding the browser. Anyway, I am looking for something similar in which I can crop and size photos and maybe have a few fun things like frames and photo enhancements/special effects. It also must have some advanced features that include photo quality enhancements. I don't like to sound cheap or anything, but I just can't afford anything over $50.00. So far everything I've found has been in the $99.00+ range. Is there anything out there that will do what I need for what I can pay???

Favorite Answer

Microsoft Digital Image suite 2006, i got mine and it was under 50 bucks, I'm cheap to, money is hard to come by.

and it will do every thing you mentioned and more.

Serif PhotoPlus 6 is the last program I used. I only used it once because I had a special project to do. Other than that I don't 'photo shop' any. But I found it free on the internet so you'd only be out some download time if you don't like it.

• Leafy

Photo Explosion is a good basic editor. You can add special effects, crop, rotate, add nice text, and a lot more. Plus, it has one of my favorite features: auto photo correction!

It's no Photoshop, but it's really fun for playing with photographs.

try photobruch its too erasy and makes some good actions

adobe photoshop

www.photofiltre.com

It's a great program and it's free.