Aubrey asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

How am I going to survive High School?

I absolutely can't stand school. I HATE IT!!!!!!

Will high school be more exciting?

Will the time just fly by?

I hate school, and I can't stand having four more years of school.

What should I do? How do I survive?!

Favorite Answer

High school is way more fun than grammar school ever was. Don't fret. You'll join clubs or play sports or do something that you may not have known you could do and everything will change. And if you go to a challenging high school with good teachers, you'll learn some great stuff that you didn't even know you'd care about. Hang in there. It gets better.

• CC

You may hate school. However, school is the place where you are supposed to learn how to make it in the real world. Think of it this way. School is set up to be a challenge. The more successful you are in living up to the challenge, the more successful you will be in life. There is a correlation between those who succeed in school and those that succeed in life. Most people make it through junior high and high school. Some even make it through college. Some even make it through graduate school. The more schooling you get through, the more money you will be able to make in the real world.

High school is so much better than middle school. There is a huge difference in maturiity levels and you're with a lot different people than you have been trapped with the past 3 years.

I hated school too but once I got to highschool I loved it. There was so much freedom, my advice would be to just breeze through it and the time will go by quickly or at least it did for me.

hi, it sounds like your going through what many your age go through, school shouldn't be borring, you can make school fun,just remember you could got hrough 4 years of school were you could make it fun and give yourself a chance to a good job that you injoy or you could leave, work hard for the rest of your life in a work place you might not even like or won't be abile to support yourself, you might have parents that support you now but they may not be able to support you in years to come

You will be fine. Concentrate on your studies and time will fly. If you talk to your counselor, She can tell you how to finish early and even get some college credits.

high school is actually really exciting. i personally think it`s a lot different than jr. high&elementary. i learned more about myself&a lot about life. high school`s when you live it up, party&you learn who your true friends are. sure classes suck like hell, but it`s worth it in the end. hope you enjoy it (:

i hated school too. all you can do is take it one day at a time. and yes, i think high school will be more exciting.

just be you!!

never let anyone step on you, but dont let yourself get into a fight.(it will be worse)

stand up for yourself

enjoy highschool!!!

make friends (lots)

dont let anyone bother you, even they are the cutest guys in school or the hottest girl in the campus!!!

HIgh school was fun for me. Join band or something you like. Maybe a sports team. Whatever you like. Math team...Etc...