i want to relocate to georgia and work in the cosmetology field do i need to take more test to be licensed?

need help

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    you have to be licensed in the state you work in..therefore if you live in a different state and want to move to Georgia and work there then you need to get a license for the state of Georgia...You might have to take another test for that state

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.