i reaaaaaaallllly neeeeeed help on............?

my cusins friends are always wantin to swim wit me and bother me and talk to me and never leave me alone they like dont even know that he is even in the sam room wat do i do my cuzz gets mad at me for it and i end up get like freakin beat up they are older than me help wat do i do

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends on how old you are, but i would definatly get some adult help. those guys sound like creeps. they also sound dangerous. BTW dont let these other uptight answerers make fun of your spelling and grammer. they are losers if they care more about your spelling and grammer than helping you with your problems. good luck, Justin

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

that sound bad u really have 2b carefull cuz it look like u really scarred of this and u have all right 2b scarred how about u talk 2ur mom or dad about this and u better b carefull of these guys they just don't look nice tell some1 who care about u so much and this person will take care of u and help u .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is your best friend,Jessica.You need to tell someone NOW! If you don't,I will.I don't wanna see you get hurt,and I will have to kill someone! I hope you tell someone,like Ronnie,or your parents! You neever will know what they will do!

• 1 decade ago

tell his Friends dat u need them to stop giving u soo much attention....but be nice about it...tell ur cuzzins that its not ur fault that their Friends just come to u and u dont tell them to do it....hope i helped!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tell your mom

• 1 decade ago

Tell them you need to practice your spelling and grammar, and they need to leave you alone. :-)

• Sax M
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Just keep ignoring them.

• 1 decade ago

slap em all in the face.

• 1 decade ago

wut are they doin...raping ya

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.