The problem is i love this guy alot and i dont want him 2 know bc i'm scared bcwe mite be like eww no and i..

mite loose a reallyy good friend :( we never met i only talk on the phone 4 the past year ............

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Sax M
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try meeting him first. Maybe you'll be the one to turn him down.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

You should meet for lunch or dinner and just have fun together. That way you can find out if you really like him or not. Sometimes just talking on the phone can be deceptive. It's much better to meet face to face and see if you like the same things & have similar interests.

If it turns out good, you may have more than a friend. If you find out he's not a perfect match, you can still be friends and no harm is done, right?

• 1 decade ago

Being scared will get you nowhere. Take a chance. You never know what might happen. It's not wrong to love or to be honest. Besides love is not mean to be kept silent. If he says eww no, than it's his problem and he will probably regret it later. If he's a friend, he wouldn't say that at all. Hope that helps..xD

• 1 decade ago

Hey Hun well how do u no u really love him when u really don't no him. OK but if you want to take the chance of him being a whole lie well just send a pic of you and keep talking and just have confidence and ask him if he likes you and if so go one from there and it will turn into love!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

When it comes to love and relationships you have to risk losing your friendship but who's to say you'd lose it? I mean if you like him you need to tell him or you'll wonder what would of happened in the future. You and him need to met in person aswell. Tell him you want to have a relationship with him and if it goes well then you won't lose your friendship but you won't know until you tell him. Don't go through life wondering what would of happened.

• 1 decade ago

consider meeting him personally. if that goes well, consider the possibility of a second date. when the time is right, tell him how you feel. if he likes you too, great. if not, his loss.

• 1 decade ago

I think you should take a chance and see what happens

• 1 decade ago

send him a picture of you and ask him what he thinks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.