Gah!! very light spotting??

ive been having cramps all month, and then, an hour ago, they got alittle less then mild and now i notice that when i go potty theres very faint to light pink on the tp? i was kind of hoping that i would be preggy, but now im not so sure that i might be. i am 16 days late, but if im spotting and its pink does it mean im not?

also got my blood drawn today, get the results by phone tomorrow....nervous about it :(

one more detail....i figured i might be starting my period, so i tried to use a tampon, but my insides are all swollen....whats this mean? on all my others i never was swollen :-/ kind of freaked out

Favorite Answer

ok Well you might be, but the only way to know for sure is to take a test and find out. GOOD LUCK!

It's normal to have some spotting during early pg. If you have heavy cramping and heavy bleeding, then I would say you were either not pg, or having a miscarriage, but being that it's very light, only on the toilet paper and the cramping is less, I think you might be pg. Good luck!!! I'm sure you're a nervous wreck about the results of the blood test...been there!! Take care and try not to stress too much.

Whatever you do, if you think you might be pregnant, don't use a tampon!

If you're really worried I would recommend going to an urgent care facility or the E.R. if there are no urgent cares availible to you and tell them exactly what's going on, they can do a test while you're there to find out if your pregnant or not.

Spotting, especially light pink and while your emptying your baldder is rather common during pregnancy, it happened to me twice and everything's fine. It's still best though, if you are pregnant, to let your prenantal doctors know about the spotting.

Good Luck

Good Luck

Light spotting could be implantation bleeding. Cross your fingers! Good luck!

Spotting is a common sign of pregnancy if it is close to your period's expected date. Good luck!

dont wait, you need to seek attention for that, if you think you are pregnant.