The whites of my eyes are turning a little yellow, why?

Yeah, I figured it might be that haven't been sleeping much at all lately from studying, but was just curious to see if I might be in terrible danger.

Favorite Answer

A sign of Hepatitus also. May just need rest

Don't get upset but, you need to see your family doctor.Many illnesses and diseases of the liver,pancreas, and kidneys have warning symptoms like yellowing of the eyes .Hepatitis and Jaundice will also do this.My son had yellow jaundice as a child.If you consume alcohol in excess you may want to be concerned.I had a close relative die from liver disease and he had yellow eyes and skin.He was an alcoholic......See your doctor ,...please.

Yellow jaundice will cause the whites of your eyes to turn yellow. This is caused when the liver is not working properly and requires professional treatment.

When your skin turns yellow (Jaundice) it means trouble with your liver. THIS IS NOT SOMETHING TO TAKE LIGHTLY! There are several types of Hepatitis, and they can ALL kill you, not to mention ALL the diseases I have NO knowledge of.

Get thy self to a doctor , say...like YESTERDAY...and be quick about it!!!

Source(s): Have Hep C

well I don't know about terrible danger - but jaundice can kill you - and there are therapies - if caught early!! see a doctor.

jandace from an overworked liver. How you been drinking ALOT?

could be something's wrong with your liver. I would go to the doctor.

• what color is your urine...get be care full it could be hepatitis..or some liver disease

U ARE GETTING OLD!!