Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Embarrasssing moments?

Embarrassing Moments?

Ok so what is your most embarrassing moment or moments you have ever had. Can have more than one......

• Konrad
    Favorite Answer

check out my other question.. that was an embarassing moment!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ai8oW...

When I was nine at summer camp.

One night I had to pee really bad in the middle of the night, and I couldn't find my shoes in the dark to go down the path to the washrooms.

I tried to hold it, but I panicked, and peed right there in the cabin, still looking for my shoes. I was terrified the other kids would wake up while I was trying to open my suitcase to get dry pyjamas, or that they'd ask in the morning why I changed them in the night.

I don't recall what I did to clean it up from the floor....probably used my extra towel and shoved it in a plastic bag mom had given me to put my dirty socks and underwear in, in my suitcase.

i got my pants pulled down by a girl in grade 8 in front of a hallway full of people

• louie

i was caught masturbating in front of a mirror when i was 12. caught by a sibling.

i farted on snack time