Yahoo Violations?

How many of you have received the dreaded yahoo email saying you have violated their policies? I received one earlier and I must say, I am a little disturbed that something so petty was a violation. Tell me your story, or whatever portion you can so that you don't get yet another violation.

Favorite Answer

Thank-You Elizabeth!!!!!

Last night I asked "Where is Scottster" he was alway on P?S and I have not seen him. I got a violation!!! Then looking at questions tonight I see : Do you have Autism...now that is something that shouls not be made fun of. I don't get it and am almost ready to end all of this. This use to be so much fun!!!

• Konrad

1

I received 1 violation email

I have been violated a ton of ways on Yahoo. By the Nazi and users alike.

My favorite is for an answer I said "tee-hee" and got reported for solicitation.

Today I got a 2 for 1 special for mentioning Rory Emerald but no one believes me because it has to do with Rory Emerald. The Irony!

I think 1 or 2 and lost points because in my answer I said I dont know but I havent gotten violations since then

I was asking a question the other day that was classed as a violation. I can' t think why! I read some questions and can' t believe they can get away with that, but something as inoffensive as mine gets a violation.

I've received so many violations that I had to start cleaning out my inbox because I didn't have any memory left.

You're just getting started lol

I have reiceved a violation or 2 for chatting.

i get them every day..always have, always will...apparently the people who have their questions answered don't like my answers..for whatever reason..i say if you don't want an answer, don't post a question..and i will get another violation no matter what..it's inevitable

I get so many I just route them to my spam filter. I don't think they even check to see if your question/answer really violated anything, I think someone just has to flag it and you are toast.