What to do for revenge?

If someone tortured and killed the only person you loved just to get back at you how far would you go and what would you do?

(Any ideas no matter how illegal are accepted)

Favorite Answer

I'd call every religious kook in a 5 county area, and tell them there's a person in need of "healing" at 555 Oak street.

Make your life a hell. Slowly moving thought your life destroying all that you ever held dear, slowly driving you mad with grief and guilt. I would become a living phantom haunting you for years, and then one day - I would stop. By this time your mind has all ready been broken and your paranoia would eventually cause you to take your own life...

castration, pull his intestines out nice and slow, slowly soak them in alcohol mixed with gasoline, set his intestines on fire, cut his limbs off, slice his body in half, hang, draw and quarter him, then decapitation. His head would be then stuck on top of a pole and elevated for all to see

Revenge is a complete waste of time.