STAR asked in Games & RecreationToys · 1 decade ago

Do you have a Build a Bear Workshop near you?

Where, city and state; How many did you make? Which kind; bear, rabbit,etc.

Thank you

Favorite Answer

there used to be one that i know of, but my family and i went there for my sister (she got a cat)

a friend got me one from the same location, which was a limited edition bear (white/purple)

Build A Bear Limeridge Mall

i have no idea where bedford is, but here are the ohio locations Ohio Columbus Easton Town Center Mentor Great Lakes Mall Cincinnati Kenwood Towne Centre Cincinnati Make Your Own Gapper™ by Build-A-Bear Workshop® Cleveland Make Your Own Slider™ by Build-A-Bear Workshop® Youngstown Southern Park Mall Akron Summit Mall Beaver Creek The Mall at Fairfield Commons Dublin The Mall at Tuttle Crossings Canton Westfield Belden Village Toledo Westfield Franklin Park Strongsville Westfield SouthPark

Thankfully, no. I'd be broke. I've had 3 Build a Bears made in Grapevine, TX. Two white bears with a lullaby and a voice recording---one for each of my girls. I also had a larger brown bear that my husband made a voice recording telling me he loves me--I outfited him with a baseball outfit. He also has a Jeff Gordon Dupont Racing Outfit, and a hockey outfit. We also like to visit the Build-a-Bear Workshop at the Parks Mall in Arlington, TX whenever we are in the DFW area. Those little bears seem to always need new clothes and accessories. My girls and I always have a great time looking at all the neat stuff. We've gotten sports accessories, sunglasses, hair and make-up kits and cheerleading outfits, baby outfits with diapers, and princess outfits.

I live in Hamilton Ontario Canada and there is one in LimeRidge Mall on the mountain, I don't think there are any more in the city yet. There is a similar one in the Walmart Super Centre in Ancaster, they had the Santa Claus is coming to town caracters before Christmas.

I have never made any there, but I want to make a baby duck for my son, maybe for Easter, or maybe a baby duck for my niece/nephew to be in the spring.

I am in Milwaukee WI and there are 2 different build a bears in our area. This is dangerous for me I love making them and make all different kinds mostly the bears and dogs. I also love to buy the different outfits.

I now have one near me in Hobart, IN. There I've only made one Monkey. The first one I went to was back when there were only 5 in the country and that was in Alexandria, VA and there I made a monkey also.

Yes.. there is one in the mall near me, The Oaks, Thousand Oaks, California. My daughter and her friends have made many over the years. You can choose the animal to build..(stuff) and even choose clothing & accessories. Cute idea.

Below I have enclosed their website so you can find one near you.

Well, there's one in the mall down the street... San Jose CA.

Never made a bear myself - buy my now ex and some of her friends did - my now ex made an 'oop oop' bear... body of a bear, voice of a monkey.

-dh

yes, like 75 miles away, we have gone many times. we have made many toys from bears to rabbits to horses in the limited too clothes...