for christians..or any conservative person: how did you get your bf?

how did you let your crush know u liked him, how was your first date and whatnot?

Favorite Answer

I met my boyfriend at work and we had a class together at school..dont worry you will find him!

Well he's my husband now but to make a long story short we met online on a website and year in a half after we were friends we both started dating and fell in love. Our first date was pretty good. We went to see a movie. And now we are still happy and married.

I let my crush know I liked him through harmless flirting.

Our first date was the usual stuff get a bite to eat and then go to the movies.

• Poppet

How? I hit on my friend's eldest brother. (w/ her permission)

How did I let him know? I said, "I don't know about other girls, but I think your pretty cute."

First date? Dinner at TGI Friday's, and picked up a Jackie Chan movie to watch at my parent's house.

Started dating Dec. 26, 99.

Married on April 20, 00

2 points

I was basicly pushed on to my bfs (brother told me to, friends told me to, money...) If you really like them tell them...trust me it works. if they dont want to go out with you that saves you a long time of wanting him. It makes everything easier when you admit it. play around, flirt. Ask him out when the time is right.

i actually met him at school but he is not christian so my mom doesnt like that..she likes him though..and we have been together for nine months already!

I want up to her and I said "well, I couldn't think of any better way to ask you out, buuut will you go out with me?"

• It doesn't matter. What really matters is what they're doing to the world.