Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

have you ever met george bush?

i think george bush is gay! what do you think? and why? have you ever met him?

Favorite Answer

I never met Georgie, but I met the Dahlai Lama once.

He is not gay.

.

My brother is part of the navy, so he has met him on occasion and I think Bush knows him by name. When I was in DC, I saw his private helicopter thing fly over us. I don't think he's gay.

• Tony M

I have never met him. But I am fairly sure he is not gay. He is married. Also, given all of the media attention he gets, if he were, it would have been discovered by now!

• owings

i've got shaken hands with bill Clinton and considered Presidents Bush Sr. and Reagan in individual. I have been given to attend a bill-signing ceremony on the White domicile backyard in 1990 -- actual before THAT conflict with Iraq. i myself cherished Bush Sr. on the time. vice chairman Quayle replaced into there to boot. i've got spent some moments on condition that 2000 wracking my concepts attempting to bear in concepts if W. replaced into there. I doubt it, with the aid of fact the bill wasn't a topic count that could pastime him. It replaced into the human beings with Disabilities Act (ADA), a bipartisan degree proposed by employing Senators Bob Dole (lost use of an arm in WWII) and Ted Kennedy (son Ted Jr. lost a leg with the aid of maximum cancers). It replaced right into a bill that handed with overwhelming bipartisan help that has helped hundreds of thousands of persons, inspite of race, class, gender or faith. So i'm guessing W. opposed it, and wasn't on the ceremony, extremely replaced into back in Texas making dumb trades for his awful baseball team. Come to think of of it, i ask your self whether Senator Al Gore replaced into there. i be attentive to 2 of the present Democratic applicants have been there: Chris Dodd and Joe Biden. of path, neither of the Clintons replaced into in contact in the federal government on the time, so as that they weren't there. I additionally actually ran into Paul Simon (the Senator, no longer the singer), and in all possibility observed incredibly some human beings i could comprehend now yet did no longer then. there replaced right into a guy in a wheelchair on the degree, and it took years before I dug out a image I took before i found out it wasn't Max Cleland, yet i will guess he replaced into there that day.

Nope.

No I havent met him and I dont plan 2

nope never met him

Nope, not even in my dreams

• bettys

Nooooooo,I DON'T WANT TO MEET HIM. I DON'T HAVE AN OPINION ON, IF I THINK HE GAY. IF HE IS, HE LIKES WOMEN TO, BECAUSE HE HAS TWO DAUGHTERS..

nope and dont wanna