Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 decade ago

isn't it time for america to celebrate saddam's death?

can we hang the president of iran now?

Favorite Answer

should we really celebrate somebody's death? I don't think so.

Why would America celebrate Saddam's death? He had no affect on any American that I know of. The only affect on America is the war in Iraq not Saddam and celebrating a hanging of the once leader of Iraq ain't going to help anyone or anything. Iraqis yes if personally affected by his abuse and murders, but Americans?

• s t

IRAQ IS Iraq and Iran is Iran. Therefore your two questions have no connections to each other. The answer to the first question, re. celebration of the ex-president's imminent death - I beg to differ -- there is nothing to celebrate or not celebrate. It is one other page in the history of its own nations, i.e. Iraq. History will judge the events, but one fact is for sure -- their leader was a dictator.

as for your second question -- true the new president of Iran -- makes himself a dangerous man in the midst of evils. But, the right time and the right place will come for his judgment. I rest this case too.

And who are the terrorists now? I know this answer will be blasted. Remember who put Saddam into power in the first place and i really thought America was after Bin Lauden.

Source(s): Just my thoughts

Why should America celebrate his death? He never did anything to America.

Why? Americans are oppressed everyday by their own leaders. Most people just don't know it because it's done very covertly. Do you think you actually control the higher ups just because you voted for them? I guess you do believe that if you believe everything the media feeds you.

Learn to think for yourself!

• ?

No I am actually in a state of shock, glad he got what was coming to him, but shocked none the less, just shocked.

what are you on a killing spree.