when will clark kent tom welling become superman?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not sure, but I think that when he does, Smallville will be over.

He still needs to learn how to fly and that's a big one.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

This is a good question, but unfortunately, the official answer is 'never'.

The show started with Al Gough and Miles Millar (the show's producers and creators) stating that the show would have "no flights, no tights". Now, because of the fan demand (and the continual need for story ideas), they've made Clark fly...sort of. Sometimes he flies when he's sleeping, or when he's powered by red Kryptonite, but he hasn't actually flown on his own.

The episode with all of the guest superheroes returning (named Justice), is a preview of the Justice League, but as the spoilers state, Clark will not actually be wearing a costume, or be called anything refering to "Super".

My guess is, when they make the final episode, they may make him fly, or pssibly even have "the suit", but that would be it.

Hope that helps...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well they are doing an episode where the previous superheros like flash, aquaman, green arrow, and others come back they form a league or something. maybe he'll become superman then. and i don't think the series will end until maybe lois and clark or some are saying that chloe is lois in smallville.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.