Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Was Kingdom Hearts 2 supposed to be short?

I got it for Christmas and started playing it the next day. I finished it yesterday though. Was I rushing through it or was it really that short?

Favorite Answer

Short? It is still a 40 hour game, which is average length for a Squenix game. Plus if you play on easy many of the boss battles are much shorter. And as for a third game, i am sure they will make it. If you saw the secret video in the first game then you may realize now that it is the battle between Roxas and Riku. There is a secret video at the end of the second (if you want to play more on normal, then try to unlock it) that may be the third game.

Source(s): I am the KH champion.

I had the same excact problem lol....I got it and loved it and played it and i beat it in 2 and a half days...it's not short it's just that you play it so much it seems short...and you probably didnt go through and defeat every level's second mission. But i dont think there'll be a KH3, cuz they finally found the door to light and all.....=(

heheh. i thought so too. i mean, i think, the first kingdom hearts is much more longer than the second one. but i still think kingdom hearts 2 is an awesome game. ^_^V

i guess it wasnt supposed to be short i beat it like in a day. i think they tried to hard on the characters and forgot how easy the game was!

whats that