internet explorer is having problems when im thereand close out program error comes up and sends error report

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i am having the same problem as yours. it's so irritatiing. it takes time to load and sometimes become white..no response..then i need to send error report. then it becomes okay. but later it appears again with that problem

so, i downloaded mozilla firefox. it is very good.

i regret downloading IE 7 . the previous one was good. i thought this one would be much better..

where better?? more worse...

• Login to reply the answers
  • alyson
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

whats up ,u could desire to appreciate that indignant can not remedy subject....hahaa I truly have some opinion for you...i think of there is a few subject with your cyber web explorer browser (IE consistently have issues)...I felt the comparable with those bloody message additionally ...besides the undeniable fact that , u can uninstall the internet explorer and reinstall it...Or , u could additionally use Mozilla Firefox (a utility resemble I.E) ....Firefox is lots effecient than cyber web Explorer and it truly is gadget are designed lots stable than IE.... _______________________________ TO REINSTALL cyber web EXPLORER ______________________________/ Take out your homestead windows XP or Vista's installation CD in the past you start up off...Then go upload or get rid of software , then go upload or get rid of homestead windows element , untick cyber web explorer and clik next , persist with guidance ...Afterthat , cyber web Explorer bumped off ....Then , reinstall it by utilising going the comparable place yet tick it.... Then , cyber web explorer reappear...desire this assist you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

looks like all the world is having the same problems , Personally I downloaded another more reliable browser which is Firefox http://downint.googlepages.com/Firefox.html and it rarely freezes and even if it does it once a year it gives you the option to go exactly back to where it stopped, so you won't lose your work.

• 1 decade ago

Go to tools.

Select Internet options.

Under general select delete files.

This will clear out your cache and free up some memory.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sean S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

if ur using IE 6 download IE 7 because 7 is alot stable or reinstall it again your best bet is 'using firefox because its alot more stable it dont take forever to load and u wont get viruses and much more faster

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.