Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Sims2 Nightlife Drama?

I have just installed Sims2 Nightlife. The installation was successful. However, launching the game failed. The window pop up says "to reject the disc and re-enter it, press ok and restart the application." So i did many times, but it kept on being the same. I even tried restarting the pc. I tried then to launch sims2 and it failed also with the same problem. Sims2 usually launched well before i installed Sims2 Nightlife. What went wrong?

Email me: gemini_sophia_15@yahoo.com

I really appreciate your help.

Sims2 Addict,

ElctrcQueen

Favorite Answer

Oh that happend to me with Glamour Life Stuff.. you might want to check your CD to see if it doesn't have any scratch or something like that.. Or it could be the system requirements for Nightlife

http://thesims2.ea.com/help/detail.php?help_id=176

That's for system requirements. If you want to know if you have them go to Start-> Run -> Type in or COPY C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\Support\EasyInfo.exe

You need to put in the correct game CD. Try running the game with no CD in the drive. it will tell you exactly which CD to put in there.

you'll have to copy the file in the folder crack to the location where you put the sims 2 nightlife, so if you enter the sims 2 nightlife folder, paste the file in the folder that said TSbin in the sims 2 nightlife.

i dunno if it works, but it's worth a shot.