Twilight Princess HELP !!!?

I got the Twilight Princess Zelda game for gamecube. And I'm on the Lakebed Temple. I even have one of those books that guides you through it. I have to jump ( link not the wolf ) onto a dangling yellow handle. It doesnt tell me how. Its on a set of stairs and I just can't get to it, and theres nothing to jump off of to get it. I've tried everything. Someone please give me an answer or how I could find one on a site.

Favorite Answer

jump off the ledge towards the handle link will grab onto it and the stairway will be under u.

I have the game, awesome game by the way, in the Lakebed Temple theres an item called the Clawshot which allows you to reach certain places likes ivys or cling onto things. I think you need that , or you are probably in the main circular room, just get close enough to the hangle and Link should pull it down automatically, hopes this helps

That temple was very hard to beat, the sky temple will give you even more fits I'm afraid, but you just have to use trial and error, try pulling each handle to get the stairs to go to the position that you need. You have to pull the handle more then once so giving you step by step instructions would be to hard, so just keep trying till you get it. Good luck.