thad p asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Should there be an answer limit?

Am I the only one who thinks the answer limit is redundant?

Favorite Answer

Yes there SHOULD be a limit...

New accounts should be limited to the amount of damage they can do (insults, general foul language, etc) because even if you get banned from one account you could always start a new one...

Higher levels can answer more questions, and they have more to lose if they get banned.

Hmmm... no doubt you are NOT the only one that thinks there should be no limit because of the people that start a new account every week and get banned by the end of the week.

I don't think redundant is the word that you're looking for. If it is, then yes, you are the only one who thinks the answer limit is redundant...

well yes there is a limit you start with a limit then you get to more points then limit is gonna start disappearing since you have more points and your just a beginner so on level 5 you wont have a limit anymore

There is an anser limit, until you get to Level 5

No - but their should be a limit on how many times a week a client can use the report button.

There's a limit? Oh silly me, of course there is. It's set so high that except when you first start, it isn't really an issue. Is there a problem with this?

• ~~

No, I dont think there should be a limit.

Yah. It keeps the quality higher and the losers at bay.

dunno. i guess its kinda stupid, especially when you're on a roll, answering tons of questions. ive only hit my limit once or twice, tho, and thats when i was at a lower level.

NO