Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesTheater & Acting · 1 decade ago

I have a question about acting!?

Hey! i really need help. I have an audition for a spot on a tv sitcom, tomorrow, and i need some practice material.. Does anybody know of any sites or anythign where i can get some dialog or anything like that?

Favorite Answer

They should give you one to see you can read their material. I'm not 100% sure but I don't see why they would not.

Are you sure you need to have a piece prepared to audition with tomorrow? Unless they specifically asked for you to have a monologue or a scene to do, it's probably not a good idea to stress yourself out by trying to memorize something the day before. What'll probably happen is that they'll give you a scene or monologue to do when you get there, give you a few minutes to look over it, and then let you get up and perform. For today, just relax, get a good night's sleep, and try not to worry about it.

They will give you "sides," or a copy of the script to read for the audition.

You will have to "read the sides or script" and get comfortable before they call your name.

HEy would you want to be in our movie?were filming high school musical.....we have all the karaoke every song...we need Troy,Monique,Ryan,Sharpay,Troys dad and alot of extras so please email me at natasha_cocker@yahoo.com ill send you more info!