David B asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

How far will the Seahawks get in the playoffs?

I'm thinking a second round loss, what about you?

Favorite Answer

They will lose in the second round. They need to tighten up their defense to get farther.

in my opinion, i do no longer think that the Seattle Seahawks will make it to the playoffs this upcoming season. i think of that the St. Louis Rams will win the NFC West branch in 2013, whilst the San Francisco 49ers earn a Wild Card berth. The Seahawks end third interior the NFC West branch, and basically pass over out on the playoffs.

I think they are going to be knocked off in the first round itself. NFC West is very weak...Seahawks lost their last three games and still managed to get into the Playoffs!

division loss the seahwaks have played horribly down the stretch that will carry over into the playoffs

Will be put out by a very strong saints team.Because nfc championship game will be Bears vs Saints

They'll lose in the NFC Championship game.

I Agree

• stan l

As bad as the NFC is there's no telling.

• xblee1

one & done. Lose in 1st round

• thmtom

I hope the `one and done` dorks will be eating their own words.