is there an actual ''sex'' part of grand theft auto san andres??

I'm buying the game and need to know

Favorite Answer

there is a sex scene but they will only let you hear it, they wont actually let you see the action. Is the part when you go visit you girl friend you go inside and voila you got it.

• You need a cheat to unlock the "Hot Coffee" sex scandal. It's not in the newly editted games so it will only work for old version that first came out. I don't know what the code is cuz I didn't hear about it until Rockstar was forced to erase it permanently. Plus I never seen the action either.

There is a hidden sex "minigame" that can be unlocked with an Action Replay Max in the original version of San Andreas, also referred to as the "Hot Coffee" version. But that version isn't for sale anymore unless you go look for it on ebay. In the current version you find in the stores, the only "sex parts" are when you pick up hookers and the car starts rocking and the hooker starts moaning; also when you have a successful date with one of your girlfriends, they can be heard having sex but not seen.

If you don't have the fist versions of the game you can buy a "patch like add on" which enables the sex scene other then that they've gotten rid of it completely.

It is not part of the game, like God of war, no.

• Mike R

There's some cheat code to unlock it.

why do u wanna no =D lol