One for the ladies...?

Regarding male anatomy (you know what I mean) how small is too small and how big is too big? (In inches) Serious answers get best.

Does size really matter?

Favorite Answer

OK any woman who says size does not not matter is in the same category with the man that says the size of the boo#ies does not matter. Bear in mind it is what got you in the bed to begin with (and hopefully is was not tequilla, then NOTHING matters), The initial contact and closeness matters. I have found that a 5 incher can become a 8-9 in incher with all the right attention, if ya know what I mean. GRRRRRRR!!!

Source(s): Oh and by the way...sometimes the size of nothing matters once you are looking at it from "another perspective." Saw your update...NO size does not matter, you can have the biggest and not be the best. It is the lead up, the carrying it through and the finish. I have not had many but I can tell you my best was the one with the least. If size matters to a woman in bed then I can predict that there was not any feeling or emotion that went into it. I will take the emotion and feeling the rest is irrelevant. I would not want a man that was not "satisfied" with my body either...my advice to a chick that wants "more" there are stores all over the place, guarantee ya it won't be the same but .... if you are plastsic then maybe you need plastic..My opinion and I stand by it...If a girl is not able to "get her man up to speed" maybe that is because she is not woman enough to get him there.
  • kimmys

It shouldn't matter if you really like the person. If you lack in the size dept, you can make up for it in other ways.

• Sharon

Honey, anything under 5" is not gonna get you talked about, and anything over 8" is too much! But it varies with different women, too. That's just my opinion...

Less than 4 and bigger than 7

to me size does not matter it is how it is used

• P-Nut

Average is 7, and it's all how you use it love~~~~

2 is too small

20 is too big