should I call him and what should I say?I I'm afraid that I will add fuel to the fire?

hubby called 2 say he's going out with the guys I didn't respond so he repeated himself. I told him I was going to the bazaar.He asked 4 what I said a desk. His response was who's going to pay 4 it and y buy something else when we just paid something off. He then went into I haven't bought anything.Been married 8yrs and since we've been in Japan things have changed 4 the worst. He didn't come home nor did he call. I want to call him but I'm afraid that it will make him angrier and keep him out another night or so...What should I do?

Favorite Answer

Let him stay away as long as he wants. How dare he stay out all night? You are worried you'll make him even madder? Give me a break. Why isn't he over there worried that you'll leave him for staying out all night? Don't let him walk all over you. Make him sorry for staying out all night.

Ya he sounds real mature! Don't be afraid to say what is on your mind it seems he's the one that can't COPE with actually TALKING out a disagreement! Really dangerous sign, next he'll go out a sleep with someone and say YOU MADE HIM DO IT! Ya you know your married he stays out ALL NIGHT AND DOESN'T RETURN HOME!? That is not acceptable! Your not in HS anymore!!

You got some major grown up talk to discuss with him.

Maybe you and I could go out and have wild sex, video tape it and send a copy to your husband and my wife!